THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Selasa, 18 Oktober 2011

junior high school



I miss my jhs live soooo bad..
I miss the relief of the building,
I miss the way the teacher teach us,
I miss bu er, I miss pak jo,
I miss all of the teacher in my jhs,
I miss acetos, I miss avedique,
I miss all friend I've had at jhs,
I miss the way we play together,
I miss the way we joke,
I miss the way we laugh,
I miss the way we cry,
I miss the way we talk about our experiences,
I miss the way we go home late not because we study in school,
I miss the thing that I usually do in junior high live,
I miss the kindly of my friend,
I miss the crazy habit of my friend,
I miss the way we laugh in the class,
I miss our broken LCD,
I miss our broken fan,
I miss our 'not' cool AC,
I miss EVERYTHING in JHS 1 Metro :'(
Really miss them .....
miss you spansa ...

0 comment: